"You’ll need coffee shops and sunsets and road trips. Airplanes and passports and new songs and old songs, but people more than anything else. You will need other people and you will need to be that other person to someone else, a living breathing screaming invitation to believe better things."
- Jamie Tworkowski (via emotional-algebra)
"I have always been the type of person who has to drown in order to remember I can breathe"
- S.G. Kilbride (via npuckqfab)
"Before I give my body, I must give my thoughts, my mind, my dreams. And you weren’t having any of those."
- Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath (via larmoyante)
"I taste the good and bad in you and want them both."
- Anita Ofokansi, Literary Sexts (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
(Source: hellanne, via lovelypois0n)
"And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling."
- Shanti (via electricspacetraveler)
(Source: travel-as-a-happy-hippie, via lovelypois0n)
"Every time you subtract negative from your life, you make room for more positive."
- Lessons Learned in Life (via onlinecounsellingcollege)